•Bodywork •Meditation •Creative Mindfulness
•Documentary Photography •Community Education •Creative Gatherings
This work is centered on my 19 years of study of mindfulness, the healing and human body, my hopeful compassionate heart and our shared creative bones.
To the Moon and Back started as a practice of prenatal massage, but now that is history, although I use my body knowledge and wisdom and work to approach all things with just as much care and comfort. Now, To the Moon and Back's story is centered around self + community.
I do that through 6 avenues:
1) one-to-one Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy sessions.
This is bodywork at its simplest and for me, a most profound way to connect to grounded fluid stillness to one's whole body.
2) To the Moon and Back's foundation has been focused on Pregnancy, Birthing, and Postpartum Expectant Parents and Babies through Meditation and Bodywork. And will continue to do that through Calm Birth Meditation method and community-supported postpartum parent-baby groups.
AND since my work in Mentoring Girl's Circles and teaching creative and mindful journaling to local pre-teens and teens...
3) I'm now working with Parents with their Preteens in joint sessions designed to offer individualized creative activities. We, modern families, have lost connection in some ways and this is a fun way to reconnect.
4) I'm working on a beautiful photography project. I am documenting mothers and their daily everyday lives. This final project will be revealed more in 2020.
5) I am trained by the Institute for the Study of Birth, Breath, and Death to teach Holding Space for Pregnancy Loss to birth professionals and anyone working with families. I have been following the thread of community and feel encouraged to share resources and offer opportunities to connect to this difficult and often common, unspoken experience of pregnancy loss.
I have an upcoming training if this speaks to you, see more about the Fall training here: https://www.facebook.com/events/377855216207248/
6) And finally, I'll also be hosting special evenings of inspired craft projects, writing circles, and self-care and community building talk. If you have a family and friend circle that wants to come together in a beautiful cozy spot, let me know and I'll schedule your group and project.
I welcome you to ask me about any of my offerings at To the Moon and Back of wellness, community, and the power of the belonging in your body, your mind, your spirit. To the Moon and Back is where my reality and dreams meet yours and we find something beyond that connects, grounds, and grows.
I'm so glad you're here.